The PACE Lab is open to all students.
7:15 a.m. - 7:55 a.m.
2:40 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.
Located down the blue stairs
- Get help with homework, assignments, projects and take tests
- Use new computers and printers
- Use textbooks for any class on campus, use our notes and other available resources
- Receive breakfast before school or a snack after school after working for 15 minutes
- Late bus now available at 4:00 p.m!
Title One Instructional Aides specialize in tutoring students in Read 180, Math Ascend, English 1-2, Algebra, and Geometry. They provide a warm and positive atmosphere for all students to feel welcome and encouraged to do their homework. They encourage parent communication and offer extra help for students, so they can stay on track to graduate.
Title One services are coordinated by Lisa Cass.
(623) 435-6172 or IHS_PACECenter@guhsdaz.org